Thursday, September 5, 2013

Laundry! Cleaning! Ugh!

Ugh.

I hate cleaning. Absolutely detest cleaning.

And gosh, there's so much cleaning to be done!

I steam-cleaned the carpet just last week and already it looks horrible again.

My kids wear uniforms to school, and yet I have at least 10 loads of laundry that are not uniforms!

I need to paint the walls heading up the stairs. And the hand-rail. And ...

I need a job.

Yes, you heard me right.

I'm more productive and active when I have a job. I'm just not one of those people who can stay on task without structure ... and dropping the kids off at 8:15 and picking them up at 3:30? That's not as much "structure" as you might think.

Alright ... pity party over. Laundry is going, beds are made, kitchen is still a disaster ...

Better run!

No comments:

Post a Comment