Sunday, September 8, 2013

In another, younger life I was a Nanny.

I did a lot of things for and with this fabulous family and knowing them has enriched my life in ways I could never begin to express.

Watching the children that I adored grow up and find their way in the world has been a tremendous blessing.

All that to say ... My "kids" (they were 4th, 6th & 9th graders when we first met) are getting a lot of press these days and I couldn't be prouder!

So, here are links where you can read about some amazing, talented, smart, funny and beautiful 20-somethings who are doing all that they can to leave their world with a little more beauty.



And if that isn't enough, they've got a baby brother who is soon to join them out in the real world, and he's going to be magic, too.

So if you're in Manhattan, NY or Charleston, SC, look up these talents - your life will be better for having met them!

No comments:

Post a Comment